Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas Dinner

Last night's Christmas dinner party at the Dubliner Irish Pub was great fun! There were 10 of us all together, teachers with our significant others. We got there before 5 PM and had many hours of good food and conversation. Golf and I were the first to leave and we got out of there around 9 PM. Our dinner was a four course meal. First course: mushroom soup (Golf's choice) or live pate on toast with a plum sauce with orange peel. Never had that before and it was delicious. Main course: Turkey dinner or Salmon dinner. I listed what I had on my turkey dinner below the photo. Third course: plum pudding with brandy sauce (my choice) or ice cream (Golf's choice) and lastly, mince pie with coffee or tea. I had to have part of my main course packed to go and I couldn't eat the mince pie either I was so stuffed. So was everyone else and two more people gave me their mince pies, so we walked home with four of them!! The pies are very small individual sizes, so it's not like they were full size pies or anything. It was SOOO MUCH FUN! :)

No comments: