Sunday, December 05, 2004

Got videos!

Last night Golf and I were supposed to go see the lights for the King's Birthday, however when we got into the taxi, the driver told us that tonight was the night the King makes his annual speech and the area was blocked off and completely mobbed with people. We will still be able to go next week to take pictures, so I was relieved to know this before we attempted to go there. Worth the dollar we paid in the taxi fare for one block! :)

So instead we went to MBK center and I was pleased to see that the video store we go to often has added to their Yoga DVD library. I got *4* new videos to bring back to the States, so I won't get bored with one particular style, plus another new prenatal Yoga video, to bring some variety to the one I'm using now, which I can recite verbatum at this point. LOL! They won't arrive until probably next week since both Monday and Friday are holidays. I'm so excited!

Oh, if you see that Ko Samet photo below, never mind it. I'm trying to upload that picture to my profile, and I'm getting an error, so I'm waiting for Blogger to get back to me about it.

No comments: