Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hormones going ballistic

Gee, I don't know if this belongs in my pregnancy journal or here.... my hormonal rages have finally caught up with me. I was feeling alright my first trimester, but this trimester -- probably for the last week and a half or so -- I am irritated, mostly here at work, but never at home or with my husband. My heart is NOT in my job anymore. I do still enjoy actual classroom time with my kids, but I do get irritated with them easier too. I don't scream and make them feel bad, but my patience is shorter. With admin and everything else though, I'm like a pressure cooker. I keep it all inside, cause I don't want to be a raging bitch. I feel all this raging hormone stuff but I keep it to myself. I miss my own country more because a source of a big part of this irritation is simply stuff that is the Thai way. And it's not BAD, it's just irritating for me right now. Who knows how I'd feel or what would irritate me if I was back home anyway.... I'm sure lotsa stuff! :) I guess this is why I spend so much time cloistered in my apartment, not wanting to go out much... because it is my sanctuary and my wonderful husband is a source of comfort.

No comments: