Monday, December 13, 2004

My very happy birthday

My husband went all out yesterday for my 35th birthday! Well, I started the day, first of all, with a lovely phone call to my parents. It was real nice to get to talk to them. Later that day, right before lunch, Golf suprised me by steering me into a nearby flower shop and he got me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers: 3 vivid pink stargazer lilies with carnations, daisies and eucalyptus (sp?) all in a vase with a pink bow. It's GORGEOUS!!! I plan to post pictures of it later tonight when I get home.

That evening we went to a shopping mall where they have this Nepali arts shop and in this shop is a beautiful hand-made silver moonstone ring that I've had my eye on for more than a year. When brainstorming for what my husband could get me for my birthday, this was the only thing I could think of to get. Perhaps I'll take a picture of it and post it too.

After shopping, we went out to MEXICAN FOOD! It was a pretty good place, but of course, no place like home. I had beef enchaladas and Golf had beef chimichingas. It was pretty darn delicious! My husband went all out to make sure I had a wonderful, happy birthday. Thank you so much, sweetie! I will always remember this day.

No comments: