Friday, December 17, 2004

Felt exhausted and achy

Yesterday I felt so tired and I had a dull ache in my uterus all day that wouldn't stop. I was concerned about it, since the rest of my growing pains have been sharp flashes that last a second. So I called Golf and he picked me up from work a little early and we called the doctor, just to be sure. He said he was certain it was just the womb growing, and not to worry, but if I felt concerned enough by today, to come on in.

Well, after that call I felt much better and I laid on the couch and watched more of the second season of Six Feet Under (a very good series!) and then after we ate dinner at 7:30, I could not keep my eyes open! Yes, I went to bed last night at 7:30. So if the baby is on a growing spurt, he or she sure exhausted Mommy yesterday. After about 11 hours of sleep last night, I feel refreshed and better. No aches today! I'm just so ready for the week to be done, and I'm thankful it's Friday, it's been so busy!

No comments: