Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Feelin' hot hot HOT!

Well, last week a typhoon blew in from the China Sea and cooled off Thailand real good, and it felt wonderful! However, the last few days have heated up again and it's getting weary. Here it is the first of December and we have no cooler weather. I really thought that this time of year would be easier on my pregnancy, but I am mistaken. I'd love to get out and powerwalk more, but it's just too hot, even at 6 PM. Bleh!

But last night we went out to a nice Japanese restaurant around the corner. The only frustrating part was that I was planning to take birthday boy out, but when I went to two ATMs to withdraw some cash, there were communication errors with both and I didn't have enough money in my wallet to pay for dinner. So Golf ended up paying for his lovely birthday dinner. I said I'd pay for my birthday dinner in return. :) He said, don't be silly! Anyway... it was still nice.


No comments: