Friday, December 24, 2004

It's Christmas Eve!

It's been a bit of a busy week, preparing for the Christmas party at school. But the day has finally arrived and I'm just going to do fun stuff with the kids for the three periods I have them this morning. No use starting new units and chapters with them when they are about to have nearly two weeks off!

So today after work, the teachers are going to Michelle's (my colleague) for drinks (for me, a Diet Coke) and snacks. And of course, Golf's going with me. Tomorrow about 10 of us have planned to go to this Irish pub -- The Dubliner -- for Christmas dinner and it's supposedly got some really good food. I'm so excited about eating a BRITISH dinner with TURKEY! Golf and I plan to arrive a little early than our reservation which will let us both see if the pub is too smoky to enjoy our food. I hope not, but if so, we'll bow out and find a hotel buffet, there are so many along Sukhumvit Road. I'm tolerant of a little smoke, and we'll be sitting on the first floor instead of higher up, so I hope that will make a difference.

Hope you all have a good Christmas!

No comments: