Tuesday, December 07, 2004

New belly shot

Well this is the third time I've tried to post today but the internet connection at school is so intermintent that I lost my post both times. So I'm gonna forget about that post. I'm here to tell you that I've uploaded my new belly shot at 15 weeks 5 days that Golf took of me earlier this afternoon. I've put it on my pregnancy photo gallery. You'll see my hair is slightly different -- I took the scissors to some of my bangs, although they aren't like they were before I grew them out. I like the softer look. What do you think?

Hmmm.... it's nearly 9:30... past my bedtime!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I like your softer look, I think it's what I'm used to anyways. But you have such a pretty face that your bangs are a "fringe" benefit, aha ha haaa! Get it? "Fringe" is the British word for bangs! (sorry.)