Monday, December 13, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness questions contributed from participants:
1. From Mel... Do you have a favorite 80's song? I have so many favorite 80s songs -- I just LOVE music from that decade. But to narrow it down, I'd say anything from Duran Duran's first three albums -- I was a screaming, hysterical Durranie when I was a girl. :)
2. From Luzja... What's the biggest event in your life to date? Getting married. I'm still preggo, so birth is out of the question.
3. From Amy... What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? I'd like to learn how to cook really, really well, like a gourmet chef.
4. From Susan... what is your earliest childhood memory? One of the earliest is when I was 2 or 3 years old and I remember seeing my dad's old 50's red pickup truck.
5. From LDH... What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Mach 4.
6. From Beverly and Rosie... Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? I have many good memories of different people and times of my life that to pick only one would belittle other important memories. Do I say getting married to my wonderful husband, or do I say that time I was held in my mother's arms as a child, all snug and secure? I just can't answer the question.
7. From Shirl...Do you fit in? Yes, of course. I normally don't get myself into situations that are over my head or that make me feel uncomfortable.
8. From Sherle... Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us! I don't have a favorite recipe yet.... I'll get back to ya on that one!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Amy! Looking forward to seeing your favorite recipe! I can understand your answer to #6.......well put. Thanks for playing MM! =) ~Otto