Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday Madness

It's that time again -- Monday Madness!
1. How did you learn about computers? Were you self taught? Yes and no. I learned a little in high school, but learned the GUI once I was at university taking graphic design. I learned the PC on my own, as graphic design was all on the Mac.
2. What is your favorite color and why is it your favorite color? Purple. It's very pretty.
3. What one thing going on in the world right now, has the most effect on you personally? The obscene cost of health care in the USA. I have to go through my pregnancy and birth here in Thailand because I cannot afford the cost of it in the US.
4. If you were going to develop your own meme, what kind would you create? I never gave it much thought.
5. Why do you enjoy answering memes? It's fun!
6. What is your wildest dream? To own my own house in the Bay Area, California. (My hometown, but one of the most expensive places to live in the entire country.)
7. Why do you answer these questions? It's fun!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Amy! I just realized that 2 of the questions are really the same thing.... Hope you have a wonderful holiday!! =) ~Otto