Friday, January 14, 2005

An easy week

Well I haven't been very active on my blog this week, mostly cause there hasn't been much to bitch about! LOL! Kidding. My mood from a few weeks ago has gone way up, much to the relief of everyone, I'm sure. My lessons have gone well and admin hasn't demanded too many things of us lately and I've been rather organized, so the rest of my Friday today is a breeze.

Tomorrow Golf and I will go to our usual quiet mall to get me some more sandals, cause the ones I have now have fallen apart way too quickly. I'll get some in a different color this time, likely black, since that goes with everything. Then I will, of course, get my bread. I'm loving my little sandwiches I have with breakfast every morning.

Talked to Golf yesterday about the fact that once my contract ends, I won't have 3 months of unemployment, but 4. The new school year begins in May, and I'll have practically the whole month to sit around and twiddle my thumbs until the baby comes. I would like to discuss with the school some sort of part time option that I can do until I go into labor, basically, and I can come back after like two weeks and continue an hour a day or so until we are ready to vacate our apartment. Without any income, the rent becomes a big expense over four months. If I can at least make enough money to cover the rent, then that will be a big savings. I hope I can work out something, and they like me, so hopefully they can find something for me to do, especially since we are suposed to have so many more students next school year. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


No comments: