Monday, January 10, 2005

Thinking about our big move

Golf and I have so much to look forward to this year, and so many big changes. One of the biggest challenges is his visa process to the States. We're going to hire a lawyer to take us through the process, to make the whole thing go smoother because we will have a load on our minds dealing with a new baby too. We just don't want to make any mistakes on such an important thing.

In the meantime, not only am I getting excited about baby, but I'm looking forward to cooking again and I've been comparison shopping online for different cookware sets. I want something good quality and right now I'm browsing around the All-Clad brand. Are there any other brands you all like out there? Next is cutlery. I want good pieces for our home, since I'm gonna cook alot. Just a couple of good knives because I know that I wouldn't use all the knives in a set, so I'd choose maybe three favorites. I'd like to order and ship all this stuff to my sisters before we arrive home, so I can have stuff to cook with once we move in. :) I haven't even considered dishware yet!

We have some big expenses to deal with while we are here, namely baby, airline tickets, and some other things, but it ain't anything compared to what we will have to spend once we get back to the States since we are practically starting over with not a whole heck of a lot.

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Hi Anna
I will very likely reclaim those things since I don't have NOTHIN'! Melanie mentioned having a party for Golf and I and over the weekend I will register at BabiesRUs online. I wish IKEA had a registry cause they are pretty cheap! I also think Mom and Dad will let us borrow some stuff of theirs.

I like the Simply Calphalon cookware line from Amazon.com. They're high quality but cheaper than the professional grade cookware. I might purchase the set and have it mailed to your address sometime before we come.