Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Saw the lawyer yesterday

We're finally in the immigration process! We met with our American immigration lawyer and he gave us lots more information and made us feel like we were making a very smart choice in not doing this ourselves. Factors kept popping up that we had both not even considered. The best news is that the worse case scenario for getting Golf's visa isn't too bad. In the worse case, we'd be back to the States by September, one month earlier than our first idea of coming back by October. So I'm pretty happy about that. Best case scenario is that we will be able to come at the beginning of August or even late July. The only complicated thing involves working out something with my parents, and they're on the road, enjoying their retirement somewhere in Arizona at the moment. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Wish me luck!

So now today my poor husband is going to the dentist for the first in a series of fillings. At least he's getting it done now. I plan to get a cleaning soon too, and at some point before we move back home and after the baby's born, I need to get some fillings and possibly get some wisdom teeth pulled. This is the place to do it. It's very inexpensive in comparison to the States but the quality of work is the same.

No comments: