Monday, January 17, 2005

Got the baby registry up

I think we've got our baby registry just about completed. I have it listed on my pregnancy site. I will likely add more items as time goes on. What I will need for sure is a mattress for the crib, which BabiesRUs has a lousy selection. But Target has a good one here. So what I think I will do is make up a baby registry for Target and add it as a link to my pregnancy site as well, so the BabiesRUs will be the main Baby Registry link and the Target registry will be under my favorite links. OK? Some of the items in the registry at BabiesRUs are showing as sold out, but I think that is online only. Print out the list and bring it with you to the store, or wait a couple months down the line. When I chose these items over the weekend, they were available, so they should be restocked again. I talked to Mom and Dad over the weekend and they are going to take care of getting us the car seat. Hooray!

No comments: