Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Everything's going great

Yesterday, Golf's neice came by the apartment and gave us a whole bunch of baby stuff, mostly cute little boy clothes! We are so excited, that is just awesome. We won't really need to buy any onsies, and certainly no booties or little hand covers that makes them look like little paddles! LOL! So thank you, May! :)

We also went to the lawyer yesterday to start signing all the paperwork. Whew are we glad to have him do this stuff for us. We finished in an hour and came straight home. It was different going into town this time. I had on my maternity dress that I had made and it's more muu-muu style but certainly not hideous. This time, people let me have a seat on the Skytrain. Before, when I was in pants and a tunic-type shirt, nobody offered a seat and I thought that Thai people were just incredibly rude. I guess they just look at your clothes. If you're wearing a muu-muu, then you are obviously pregnant. If you dress with any sense of style, then you're just fat. It gave me hope anyway, that Bangkok people aren't ALL ignorant, rude asses. We always take only the Skytrain and taxi. No more busses for us.




No comments: