Thursday, January 06, 2005

Halfway there!

Today marks week 20 of my pregnancy, which means the bun is half-baked. :) See what's happening with my baby and my preggo body here. We also had our doctor's appointment yesterday with an ultrasound, and rather than post the whole thing here again, please go to my pregnancy journal to read all about what happened and the exciting news of the sex. :)

Got to talk to my mom and dad this morning, which was always very nice, they are so excited about becoming grandparents. I'm also excited about moving back home to the States, and I've been going to craigslist almost daily to look at apartments available in the areas we are interested in living.

Yesterday we also stopped at the World Trade Center and I saw a batik bedspread -- something I've wanted to get for a long time now, and we picked up a very nice king sized piece, but will keep it bagged until we move back home. Picked up some more bread, pastrami and gouda cheese from town too. YUMMY! :)

No comments: