Monday, January 31, 2005

My weekend...

...was really relaxing and not much happened. I did, however, got my hair cut and colored yesterday. The cut is fine. The hair color is not. I've been to this salon before and the mistake is totally my fault. I wanted the same light brown color as I got last time. And I chose the color; I pointed to the swatch of hair but said the wrong number. I didn't realize that the number corresponding to the hair color was above, not below each sample, so I got the next darker shade and my hair is practically black. UGH! I look like a witch. I'll let my hair rest for a couple weeks, then I will go back to get the color I wanted. At least it didn't break the bank. The cost of a cut, color, manicure and pedicure all together was less than $35 US. Not bad.

I'm glad today is my slow day. My schedule is such that Mondays and Fridays I have only two classes to teach. However, final exams are due this Friday, so it's not like I'll be lounging around this week!

No comments: