Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday Madness

It's my last day of vacation, and it's also time for Monday Madness!

Name...
1. The most exciting thing that happened in your life this past year. Getting married to my DH, the love of my life, my soulmate.
2. Three resolutions that you've thought about making. Living a more simplistic life, continuing my yoga practice, and not becoming envious of those who have more than me.
3. Your biggest accomplishment this past year. Getting pregnant, I guess. It was something DH and I wanted very much.
4. Your biggest challenge this past year. Dealing with the cultural differences of Thai society in an enormous city. It drives me crazy on many days.
5. Something you tried for the first time (whether it be food, a sport, a hobby, etc.) Hmmm, tried plum pudding for the first time at Christmas Dinner.
6. Name 3 (or however many) things that happened this year that you did not anticipate happening. The tsunami, the Bush re-election, and the Musim uprising in Southern Thailand.
And on the flip side, name 3 (or however many) things that didn't happen this year that you expected to happen. I thought the school I wanted to work at the most wouldn't hire me, I thought I wouldn't get paid what I thought was fair but I did, I thought I'd get a huge class, but got a small one instead.
7. Where do you (or WOULD you) go for inspiration when you run out of questions for a meme? The national or international newspapers online to ask opinions on current events. OR go to Oprah's website to find out what sort of topics she's discussing that could generate discussion on a meme.
8. Something you'd like to accomplish (or do) this coming year that you didn't get a chance to do last year. I'm going to get back to my normal, American life! I'm going to get to cook again, drive a car, take a walk outside when it's not too polluted or HOT. In other words, we're gonna get to move back to the good ole USA later this year! HOORAY! :)

No comments: