Thursday, March 24, 2005

Going to a book fair

I have the day off today. I went in yesterday, and of course the schedule for the second half of the summer program is not ready. I had no reason to be there, so I said I would come in a few days before the Thai new year and prepare my lessons then. So I have my Friday free and the next three weeks, with exception to those planning days. Hooray!

So today there is a big book fair going on in town, and Golf thought it would be a good idea to go to see about getting some preschool books in Thai for the baby. The Thai alphabet is so completely different and he's going to have to teach our little one. We hope to find some alpahbet books and maybe some fun videos that are the equivalent to Barney or Sesame Street in Thai language.

Per the request of my sister, I have also updated my pregnancy journal. :)

No comments: