Saturday, March 19, 2005

Week of visitations

Gosh, I woke up at 6:30 this Sunday morning. My hips kill me after hours laying on the bed. And it's a good thing that our bed doesn't have box springs because with all the tossing and turning I do at night, I'd keep Golf up too. He and I have opposite sleep schedules. I'm nodding off every night around 9 and I get up at 7 at the latest. Just the way my body works. He comes to bed between 12 or 1 and sleeps til about 9. Well, both our sleeping habits are going to be out of whack in a couple of months. :)

This week I have Monday - Wednesday off work simply because there's nothing for me to do. I'm teaching the 2nd half of summer school, which begins the last half of April, and of course, admin has not made the schedule yet. It should be done this week, so I will go in Thursday and Friday to plan. So, today Golf and I are visiting his friend Paul from San Francisco. He comes regularly to Thailand and he's a nice guy. Then either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd like to go out to my old school and visit Haviva one last time before she returns permanently to Israel on the 27th. I'll give her a call today to see if one of those days is convenient. I hope to see some of my former colleagues too. None except Haviva have seen me all blossomed out with my belly. Also, Golf's former boss is here on one of her regular visits to Bangkok, so we plan to go see her sometime this week as well.

I'm glad we've got stuff planned to do. Gets us out of the apartment, which means we shut off the AC, which means we save on our electricity. I can't wait to move back home where we won't be either too hot or have to run AC. BLEH!

No comments: