Sunday, March 13, 2005

Monday Madness

I'm playing them all today! It's time for Monday Madness now. :)

1. I wish I had more money to invest.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when I see cooler blogs than mine (which means most of 'em!)
3. If more people would be compassionate, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should create art more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is crazy hot and humid -- normal for Bangkok.
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant herbs and tomatoes.
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to turn off a light.
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually don't write that day.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I wanted to come by and say HI, Amy! =)

Also, wasn't that post about Spelling difficult to type?? The amazing thing is that I had very little problem reading it! =)