Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday Brunch on Monday

I haven't played Sunday Brunch in awhile. Now's the time!

"Fathers send their sons to college either because they went to collegeor because they didn't." -L.L. Henderson
1) Did you go to college? Yes. California State University, Sacramento
2) Did you live in a dorm or an apartment? Neither. I lived with my parents to save money.
3) Who was your favorite roommate? N/A
4) What is your favorite college sport? None. I don't care for sports.
5) Who was your favorite professor and class? I loved my French, Art and Philosophy classes. Had a really great philosophy teacher, but I cannot remember her name.

"I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." -Isaac Newton

1) Have you ever swam in the ocean? If so, which ones? Yes, the Pacific, the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. Needless to say, the oceans surrounding Thailand are warmer. :)

2) Have you ever been snorkeling or scuba diving? Snorkeling. First time was in Phuket in the Andaman Sea. Very exhilirating, like swimming in a tropical aquarium. SOOO COOL!

3) Do you like traveling by boat and have you ever? Yes, I do. I love the rocking over the waves and the spray of water. It's very meditative to sit at the front of the boat and look into the water.

4) Do you believe that Atlantis existed? Yes,I do.

5) If you could live on the coast of any of the oceans, which ocean and which coast? The Pacific Ocean. I've always been a left-coast gal, and when my DH and I return to the States, we will be living in the Bay Area again, right there on the coast. I could never live too far from the ocean. The Bay Area, especially San Francisco, has legendary fog that is absolutely stunning.



No comments: