Saturday, March 12, 2005

Taking it easy

Golf just finished a major project for a new client and on Thursday and Friday he was up until 3 or 4 in the morning, only on as many hours of sleep. So needless to say, we are taking it easy this weekend, not going anywhere or doing much. He got lots of new DVDs so we have plenty of entertainment, so we've been sitting on our duffs all day long enjoying being lazy because we know our days are numbered with that luxury!

I've been watching my Amazon wish list like a stock price. I have ordered about 5 things and they are sitting in my cart for checkout. Once the price was cut $30 for this cookware I want, but it went back up to the original price. Then come to find out my knife set I want was reduced $20 but went up again, all in one day. So I've made the final decision for my major purchases that I will be sending to my sister's house until we arrive. I've got on order a Simply Caphalon 11 piece cookware set, a Henkels 7 piece knife set, a Euro Cuisine electric yogurt maker and two cookbooks. As soon as the price goes down again (if it does!), I will be firing off my order and my dear sister shall keep that big ole box for me til I get there in about 4 months. Right, Anna? :)

Oh, and I've made a couple new small entries in my pregnancy journal if you want to go see.

1 comment:

Amy T said...

Oh I will be using my old food processer that I've had for a few years now. Remember my little Cuisenart? I'm gonna most certainly make my own babyfood!!! I may buy a few jars here n there, if I go out. We're also planning to use a cloth diaper service. YAAY! :)