Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Various thoughts and meanderings

I can't wait to go back to the States and start cookin'! As you know I just read about how French women don't get fat, and I have always known the benefits of eating food cooked from scratch where you know exactly what you are putting into your body. Now I'm delving deeper and discovering the value of high quality foods that refine the taste and make you feel satisfied with less. I'm just so excited to start experimenting in the kitchen!

The countdown to my baby and moving back to California is going quickly. I'm going to have three weeks off in April, then once May comes, I'm just sitting around waiting for my mother to arrive, then for baby to arrive. Within a few months after that, we should be on a plane home. It's going to happen so fast! We had our doctor's appointment and I wrote about it in my pregnancy journal. I'm also going to add a new photo as I enter into my 7th month.

No comments: