Monday, March 07, 2005

Hair frustrations

I went to the hair dresser's on Sunday, hoping to get it lightened to the shade I had wanted originally, not this dark color I'm stuck with. Well, the roots of my hair took the color OK, but the ends are still just as dark as they were before. I want that light brown golden color back! This dark hair makes me look so old and witchy. I don't like it at all.

I also chomped my fingernails about a week and a half ago and I need to get back on the road to recovery for them. I don't want ugly hands too! So I need to keep reminding myself to keep them out of my mouth!!!!! NOT EASY!

This is the last week of school. Final exams are on Thursday and Friday, so I've just been reviewing this whole time. Beginning next week, our work day will be shortened to 9-2:30, so that will be nice. Just planning our summer camp. Then I will get the last week of March, and the first two weeks of April off. I work the last two weeks of April, then I'm done!

No comments: