Friday, October 01, 2004

Half day today

Today is the last day of work before our holiday during October. I think I should be able to go home at about noon today. Won't my husband be surprised that we can have lunch together!
Just listened to the Presidental debate on the internet radio, now I'm listening to my favorite talk show host on KGO San Francisco. I love it that I can listen in!

Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks pregnant. I'm now wearing my 'fat' pants, the pants I brought over with me from the States when I first moved back to Thailand. They are size 12s and I had since lost a pant size so they had been sitting in my closet for about a year. Glad I didn't toss them out! So far they are still nice and loose on me, but it's still a little depressing. I will beg my sister or mother to do some maternity shopping for me. My colleague who had a baby in Bangkok a few years ago told me that it was something she greatly regretted when she refused friends and family help to send her maternity wear from Australia. There is just nothing in this country that looks nice at a reasonable price that would fit properly!

No comments: