Friday, October 15, 2004

Thank GOD it's Friday!

It's kinda been a long week, but not too bad. I did some teaching this week to earn some extra money since Golf and I aren't going anywhere. If his job doesn't come through next week, we would like to spend a few days out on Ko Samet, an island a few hours drive southeast of Bangkok. I'm just glad it's overwith. These kids are at the age where they are unenthusiastic about doing much of anything. I'm not used to working with this age group -- I prefer the younger kids.

Tomorrow we're going to meet up in Chinatown with Golf's former boss, who is in Bangkok on business and we'll check out the vegetarian festival that's going on til Tuesday. It's supposed to be extra good in Chinatown, since it's a Chinese tradition. I'm going to try and eat vegetarian from now til Tuesday, since it's so widely available.

The rest of today I'm just going to read my book and do my yoga a little later this afternoon. I might also do some more school work since our course outlines are due by the 20th, especially if we end up going to Koh Samet.

No comments: