Friday, October 29, 2004

Yesterday's outing and first day back at school

Yesterday went well, though some plans got sidetracked. We first went to see the same monk who predicted our auspicious wedding date. He gave a fortune to each of us, and it's good news all around with lots of good luck next year. The coming baby will bring the family luck and will grow up to be a good person, although he could not tell if it will be a boy or a girl. Golf doesn't believe in this 100%, but the monk was correct before in that I'd be pregnant this year (which he predicted during our engagement). Anyway, it was neat and I'm glad we did it.

We didn't go to Kao San Road because we weren't hungry, so we went to Siam Center instead and got to see Sky Captain. It was a good movie, very well done and an interesting story line. I love the 1940's style it was shot in. Turns out the movie Anna recommended, Saw, is playing here, but I don't know if I want to see it, it looks too scary!

Today's the first day back at work, and besides making a photocopy request, there's not much to do, so I'm reading BabyCenter posts and surfing around. I hope we have a meeting today to talk about the start of the school year and I hope the tailor shows up today. Golf's gonna meet me for lunch and I hope I don't have to stay until 4:30!


No comments: