Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday Madness

It's time again for Monday Madness!
Name 3 things....
1....your ideal salad has on it. a vinegarette salad dressing, real bacon bits, freshly ground pepper
2....you do religiously in the morning. have coffee (although now I'm pregnant, I don't like it), brush my teeth, go to the bathroom (sorry if TMI!)
3....you look forward to doing in your spare time. reading, seeing a movie, surfing the Internet
4....you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life. see the Great Wall of China, swim with dolphins, attend my future child's play
5....you love to do while on vacation. learn something new about where I'm visiting, try new food, see something cultural
6....you took pictures of in the last month. my husband, a brand new baby, a fertility shrine
7....you have to do before the end of the day. go grocery shopping, make some salsa, get some exercise
8....you like about your best friend. compassionate, knowledgeable, her head is in reality

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Amy. I can't live without my coffee in the morning...but yes, I did cut way back when I was pregnant. Actually, I don't think I relied on it as much as I do now so it wasn't a big problem. Thanks for playing Monday Madness with us! Have a great week! =)
~Otto