Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hump Day!

My third day of extra teaching is done. Two more to go! I am SO glad I teach grade 3, I just teach better to a younger group of kids. I'm not used to the older set.

A former colleague of mine who has moved back to the US has a British woman friend still living here and married to a Thai man. They recently had their first baby girl and my friend sent me some online pictures of the family. The baby is SOOO adorable! I think Golf and I are going to have a very cute baby too.

Today starts the Chinese vegetarian festival and it lasts for 10 days. Golf and I plan to go to Chinatown this Friday after I finish work and spend the afternoon having some good vegetarian lunch. I think the more vegetarian we eat the better, it's just hard to find here in Thailand. I like to eat as much of the veg stuff during this festival as I can; the food they make is delicious! I wish it was made all year round.

No comments: