Sunday, October 31, 2004

Sunday Brunch

It's time for a Halloween edition of Sunday Brunch. Many of these answers have to be hypothetical, since I'm living abroad. With these questions, I will start it with the phrase "If I were back home..." Man, I'm homesick!
1) What candy are you passing out on Halloween night if you are staying home? If I were back home, I'd hand out small assorted chocolate bars, ESPECIALLY the Reese's peanut butter cups. Don't tell anybody, but I eat many of them myself -- buy just a little too much so there's some for ME! :)
2) What was your best Halloween costume? It's been so long ago that I dressed up, I honestly can't remember! That's terrible!
3) Are you doing anything on the night of Halloween if you are not staying home to pass out treats, and if so, what are you doing? If I were back home, I'd stay home until our little baby (now a bun in the oven) is old enough to go trick-or-treating or to parties.
4) What is your favorite Halloween décor? (ie, witch, ghost, pumpkins) I love the many ways people get creative with jack-o-lanterns. You don't have to just carve faces in them any more! There are some real masterpieces out there. I remember I did an alien once.
5) Do you carve jack o’lanterns? If I were back home, I certainly would!

No comments: