Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch is up!
"A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!"-William Shakespeare
1) Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes, I used to have several when I was a little girl living in the country. I used to be in a 4-H club and would show them. That seems like a lifetime ago, but it was really every little girl's dream!
2) What is your favorite horse story or movie? Probably The Black Stallion.
3) If you had the means, would you own a horse? I still cannot decide on that one. It's a question I still ponder, but I do believe I am more of a city girl than a cowgirl.
4) Do you think it would be neat if we went back to everyone traveling by horse and buggy or just an inconvenience? It would be neat but it would also be an inconvenience, obviously in this age of telecommunications and air travel. Even air travel is becoming too inconvenient as we look for new ways of travelling faster. The upside of returning to horse and buggy days is far less air pollution.
5) Have you ever ridden in a hansom cab? No. I don't know what that is, but my guess is -- is it the buggys you see them driving around Central Park in NYC?

No comments: