Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A/C is not working

I was just sitting here contemplating what to write in my blog today -- not a whole lot going on with work in full swing and no interesting things to report. Hmmm. Well, I guess I could tell you that our air conditioner is on the blitz -- it still burps out cold air, but it makes a real racket doing it, and that makes it impossible to use at night. Night before last, we had the fan on us and the bedroom window open, but the noise from the street, namely the loud motorcycles and barking dogs make it impossible. It's actually not that hot at night anymore. There's a typhoon coming in from China, and it's just cooled everything down here nicely. Thank God, I don't know how I would have handled it if it were both hot AND noisy! I was able to sleep after we shut the bedroom window, but kept the living room window open. Sorry it ain't so riveting today, maybe next time! Oh, and we should have it fixed within the week. It feels like an eternity!

No comments: