Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My incredible sister

I want to go on public record and thank my sister, Alise, for her generosity. She has rescued this pregnant gal in the midst of a country where no clothes fit me when I'm not pregnant and any maternity clothes are hideous looking or hideously expensive. She bought me an entire maternity wardrobe of really cute, stylish clothes! It was far more than I expected, she really went all out and her sense of taste has always been very current and stylish. I am incredibly lucky to be blessed with such a supportive and loving family and my little baby will surely benefit from this. Thank you so much, ALISE!!


2 comments:

Mel said...

Awww, yaaay. :) I think you should post a few pictures so we can see how lovely you look!

Amy T said...

I certainly will, Mellie! Some of the clothes are a little big for me, lots of room for a growing belly, so I may hold off wearing them for another (however long it takes to grow into them) time. :)