Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Turkey Day!

Well, it's Thursday already here in Thailand and I'm sitting here at work, just another weekday in Thailand. Right now I'm listening to a Thanksgiving special on the internet radio, my favorite station out of San Francisco. It's the only dose of Thaksgiving I'm going to get this year besides the emails from friends and family. I plan to call my parents tomorrow very early in the morning, which will be late afternoon on Thanksgiving Day. <>
Next year we will be back in the States, will a cute little tax deduction to introduce our holiday rituals to. I'm looking forward to that. This is my last year being away.

Oh! I added a new entry into my pregnancy journal. It's the start of my second trimester today -- I'm officially at four months!

No comments: