Friday, November 05, 2004

Ready for the weekend!

Tomorrow is our second doctor's appointment, and I'm excited about it because we are supposed to get to hear the baby's heartbeat. It still doesn't feel all that real for me yet, just the miserable BLOATING all the time! It is truly awful because it makes me look much fatter than I actually am.

I've still been doing really good about my yoga, and I feel like I'm making some good progress. I plan to do it until doctor says I shouldn't any more, and will continue after baby is born. Tonight I would like to go walking because the fitness center finally watered their field and it's not so dusty anymore! Plus there's an aerobics lady there T-Th who chooses to blare her music not only on the stereo speakers, but on the loudspeakers as well and it HURTS when I walk by the aerobics area. I see mothers there with their young children on their hips, bouncing them to the music, where I am plugging my ears in pain. Are these mothers already deaf???? I will never bring my baby there if this is the case! So I told Golf that on these days we need to bring a surgical mask for the dust and earplugs for the noise! I hope not to have to deal with that tonight.

Will write more tomorrow after the doc appointment. Oh! I'm also supposed to call my Mom and Dad and I'm really looking forward to speaking with them. :)



No comments: