Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Madness

It's now time for Monday Madness!

1. How did you choose a name for your blog? I thought that "A Little Peek Inside" is just that, a tiny little look into my life for those who wish to.
2. How many times have you changed the name of your blog? None, I like it!
3. How many blogs to you update regularly? One. This one.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Maybe about 10 total, first three being before the age of 5, so I don't remember the move.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)? 7, especially if your new home is on the other side of the planet!
6. When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck? Most of the time yes. These two times I have moved to Thailand it's been the airplane that serves as my moving truck. My whole life packed up in a big suitcase, one box, a carryon luggage and laptop. It's gonna be worse moving BACK next year with a husband and baby. We'll have to cargo ship some stuff ahead of time.
7. Do you wear glasses? No, I've been extremely lucky and have good eyesight. (Knock wood)
8. What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask? What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? (For me it would be gourmet cooking.)

No comments: