Monday, November 29, 2004

Sunday Brunch on Monday

Had a relaxing weekend and now that I have a few minutes this morning, I will do my Sunday Brunch.

"George Washington had a vision for this country. Was it three days ofuninterrupted shopping?" -Jeff Melvoin, Northern Exposure
1) Do you enjoy shopping at the mall? Yes. I like to go browsing at places I don't normally buy a lot of stuff, either.
2) What is your favorite mall food? In Thailand, I like any western food or I go to the cheap food court. In the States, it would be Fresh Choice salad bar!
3) What are your three favorite “mall” stores? In the USA: Pottery Barn (good thing, cause I worked there for two years!) Victoria's Secret, and Old Navy.
4) What is your favorite mall? Well, if you want to go for beauty, I like the San Francisco Shopping Center. In Thailand, they're all like 3-ring circuses, although Gaysorn Plaza is very she-she. It's a little too hospital-like though because it's all white.
5) Do you have one special person that you enjoy going to the mall withthe most? Well that would be my husband, of course!

No comments: