Monday, November 08, 2004

OK Monday Madness now!

Just finished Sunday Brunch, now it's time for Monday Madness!

Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...
1. ...you cannot live without. Food, Air, Clothing, Water, Shelter
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. Internet, Books, Diet Coke
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week. Write next week's lesson plan, Do my yoga, Call some friends I haven't talked to in awhile, Write some emails I need to catch up on.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week. Went to doctor's appointment, Did my yoga, Got through the first week back at school
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' Step by Step Yoga DVDs for after the baby's born, and the rest will have to wait til we move back to the States, like a new bed, an apartment, a car, stuff for baby -- we are going to be starting all over again, but we have the support of a great family!
6. ...you would like to change about yourself. Become focused on what I want to do with my life and then actually DO it. I've been mentally scattered for years, but there have been a few things I focused on and these were successful endeavors.
7. ...you like about yourself. I'll usually try something once if it's not too dangerous or illegal, I don't waste too much money (only a little bit!), I believe in moderation in everything.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Preparing for a better math lesson, (I will as soon as I'm done with this!) Working on my art work, Reading something constructive.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. Hmm.. at the moment I'm pretty organized. Ask me again after I become a mother in May!

No comments: