Friday, November 12, 2004

Oh it's FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!

Golf and I are going out to a nearby mall tonight to get one more piece of fabric for one more dress for work. Same style, just a different pattern but no liner this time -- just too hot! So I will have 3 dresses to wear for work per week, which is enough.

While we're at the mall, we plan to go see a funny movie: Dodgeball with Ben Stiller. We both like that guy, he's so silly! Just some light entertainment. We'll probably eat at the Food Cellar, which is like a food court. I'll get my Italian food fix and Golf can still eat his usual Asian delights and we'll both be quite happy!

OH MY GOD, IN EXACTLY ONE MONTH I WILL BE 35 YEARS OLD!!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I gotta kick outa Dodgeball! We went to see it when it was in the theatre. I'm happy to say I have known guys like White Goodman (Ben Stiller's character) in my days, with exaggerated egos. They're funny to watch, enjoy!