Monday, November 08, 2004

Sunday Brunch on Monday

Time for Sunday Brunch!


1) What is your favorite vegetable and your favorite fruit? Well, it’s considered technically a fruit, but I love tomatoes the best, so versatile! And for fruit, I love papaya the best. I love almost all tropical fruit.


2) How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you eat a day? Oh, maybe I total 5 servings of both. I love the fruits here and I eat salad often.


3) Did your parents force you to eat vegetables when you were younger? No, but we lived in the country and had a garden and a fruit orchard, so I loved my fruit and veggies. My parents just forced me to weed the garden and water the trees.


4) What vegetable can you absolutely just not get down, no matter what you are bribed with? This sort of bitter melon type green vegetable. It’s soft and just not tasty at all. For fruit it would be the durian -- terribly stinky!!!

5) What is your favorite way to eat fruit? RAW, sometimes cut up.

No comments: